International Payments

From time-to-time, the University Corporation will need to make payments to individuals who are not legal U.S. Residents or companies that are outside the United States.  When necessary, payments can be made via wire transfer.  All payments to non-U.S. residents and companies outside the United States must be approved by SF State’s Tax Specialist before payment can be released.There are no exceptions. 

UCorp should be contacted before a payment request is submitted for processing. The individual’s country of origin and visa status, or the company’s location, will determine what kind of documentation will be required.  As the requirements are subject to change, verify ahead-of-time with UCorp for all requests.

If you have further questions, please contact Kathleen Bruno at (415) 338-7920.