The University Corporation, San Francisco State (UCorp) was incorporated in 1946 as a not-for-profit public benefit corporation devoted to furthering the educational mission of San Francisco State University. UCorp aims to provide resources to the University as means to enrich the SF State experience for our students, faculty, and staff.
In fulfilling its mission, UCorp performs a variety of services throughout the campus community. Specifically, it oversees commercial operations, administers educational grants and contracts for the University, and oversees the fiscal administration for numerous University programs. UCorp also provides accounting services to the other auxiliaries on campus. All of these services are coordinated with the campus community to enhance the educational and cultural environment of the University and the surrounding community it serves.
UCorp Deposits: During the first three weeks of the Fall semester, the UCorp window at the Bursar’s Office will have reduced hours. From August 23, 2017 – September 7, 2017, UCorp deposits will only be accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 pm.
- Now available: Year End Deadlines for Fiscal Year 2016-2017
- Now available: UCorp User Group Training from February 2017
- Now available: Proposed Benefit Burden Rates, effective January 1, 2016.
- Now available: UCorp Project Director Training Presentation from October 2015.
- Crowdfunding? Let UCorp help you set up a crowdfunding webpage.